Ashwagandha is one of the most highly regarded and commonly used adaptogens in the Ayurvedic pharmacopoeia. This herb helpful in promoting muscle strength and to support comfortable joint movement. It is considered one of the best herbs for calming vata and for revitalizing the male reproductive system.
Related scientific research references:
1. Navjot Shah, Rumani Singh, Upasana Sarangi, Nishant Saxena, Anupama Chaudhary, Gurcharan Kaur, Sunil C. Kaul and Renu Wadhwa. Combinations of Ashwagandha Leaf Extracts Protect Brain-Derived Cells against Oxidative Stress and Induce Differentiation PLoS One. 2015; 10(3): e0120554.
2. Narendra Singh, Mohit Bhalla, Prashanti de Jager and Marilena Gilca. An Overview on Ashwagandha: A Rasayana (Rejuvenator) of Ayurveda. Afr J Tradit Complement Altern Med. 2011; 8(5 Suppl): 208–213.
3. Ashwagandha The University of Michigan Health System
A traditional rejuvenative for vata & kapha that promotes vitality & strength.*
- Increases energy and vitality*
- General adaptogen for combating stress*
- Assists in calming the mind and promotes restful sleep*
- Supports proper function of the adrenals*
Serving size: 1 ml
Servings per container: 30
Amount Per Serving, Herb Weight Equivalence: 667 mg
Ingredients: Ashwagandha root (Withania somnifera)+.
Other ingredients, from natural sources: non-gmo/gluten-free Grain Alcohol (43-53%), Deionized Water.
This item contains no animal products and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
*The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For more information pertaining to your personal needs please see a qualified health practitioner.