Ashwagandha is also commonly called Indian ginseng and winter cherry. Ashwagandha is used for more than 5000 years in Ayurvedic Medicine, it is valued for its anti-anxiety, antidepressant, etc., which are just some of the many benefits.
- The rejuvenating properties of Ashwagandha make it very effective in treating insomnia. It calms the nervous system, eases stress and gets rid of sleeplessness.
- Organic Ashwagandha Tablet medicinal herb is known to reduce Cortisol levels, also known as Stress Hormone.
- Rasayanas present in Ashwagandha is known to prevent memory loss in aged people.
- Organic Ashwagandha Tablet helps to improve White Blood Cells (WBCs) and overall immunity
- According to Ayurveda, Ashwagandha has a rich history of healing wounds.
Ashwagandha is botanically known as Withania Somnifera and is a member of the Solanaceae (nightshade) family. The root of the plant is most commonly used for its medicinal properties.
USDA Certified. GMO-Free. Gluten-Free.
Related scientific research references:
1. Navjot Shah, Rumani Singh, Upasana Sarangi, Nishant Saxena, Anupama Chaudhary, Gurcharan Kaur, Sunil C. Kaul and Renu Wadhwa. Combinations of Ashwagandha Leaf Extracts Protect Brain-Derived Cells against Oxidative Stress and Induce Differentiation PLoS One. 2015; 10(3): e0120554.
2. Narendra Singh, Mohit Bhalla, Prashanti de Jager and Marilena Gilca. An Overview on Ashwagandha: A Rasayana (Rejuvenator) of Ayurveda. Afr J Tradit Complement Altern Med. 2011; 8(5 Suppl): 208–213.
3. Ashwagandha The University of Michigan Health System
Rejuvenation for Vata & Kapha that Promotes Vitality & Strength*
- Increases energy and vitality*
- General adaptogen for combating stress*
- Assists in calming the mind and promotes restful sleep*
- Supports proper function of the adrenals*
Serving size: 1 tablet
Servings per container: 90
Each 500 mg tablet contains: Ashwagandha root (Withania somnifera)+.
Other ingredients, from natural sources: organic maltodextrin, silicon dioxide. Free of gluten, soy and dairy. 100% vegetarian.
This item contains no animal products and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans
*The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For more information pertaining to your personal needs please see a qualified health practitioner.