Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) is a soothing care and massage oil for women that helps to balance the Pitta Dosha.
COSMOVEDA Ayurveda herbal and massage oils are obtained in a special, traditional process. An aqueous herbal sud is cooked in a complex, day-long process with sesame oil until all the water has evaporated and the herbal components are absorbed by the oil.
The result is a rich, spicy-smelling oil with special care and massage properties that penetrates nourishes and nourishes the skin, helping to balance doshas.
For External Use Only
Related scientific research references:
1. N. Veena, Sumit Arora,corresponding author R. R. B. Singh, Antariksh Katara, Subha Rastogi, and A. K. S. Rawat Enhancement of the functionality of bread by incorporation of Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) Food Sci Technol. 2014 Sep; 51(9): 2038–2045.
2. Mashitha Vinod Pise, Jaishree Amal Rudra, and Avinash Upadhyay Immunomodulatory potential of shatavarins produced from Asparagus racemosus tissue cultures. J Nat Sci Biol Med. 2015 Jul-Dec; 6(2): 415–420.
Quality / certificates
COSMOVEDA cosmetic products are certified according to the new NCS standard as natural and organic cosmetics.
Rejuvenative for vata & pitta that promotes vitality and strength*
- Nourishing tonic for men and women*
- Maintains a healthy female reproductive system*
- Supports healthy lactation*
- Promotes fertility and a healthy libido*
Serving size: 1 ml
Servings per container: 30
Amount Per Serving, Herb Weight Equivalence: 500 mg
Ingredients: Shatavari root (Asparagus racemosus)+.
Other ingredients, from natural sources: non-gmo/gluten-free Grain Alcohol (45-55%), Deionized Water.
This item contains no animal products and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
*The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For more information pertaining to your personal needs please see a qualified health practitioner.