Natural Toothpaste is Free of Gluten, Fluoride, Chemicals and Imitation Flavours
SATTVIC natural toothpaste affords gentle yet efficient oral hygiene by excluding synthetic ingredients and harmful abrasives. Find out more and experience the traditional, plant-based, Ayurvedic cleaning power of Neem and other pure ingredients.
The Benefits of Ayurvedic Herbal Toothpaste
Ayurveda arose in India thousands of years ago and is an ancient holistic healing system grounded in the philosophy that good health is contingent on the balance between the spirit, mind, and body.
- Whereas treatments may focus on particular illnesses, Ayurveda supports wellness rather than fighting disease. The Western world regards it as a complementary and alternative medicine (CAM), and it is not an alternative for a qualified medical doctor’s opinion, assistance, or treatment.
- Holistic therapists – Ayurvedic, homeopathic and traditional Chinese medicine practitioners, herbalists, naturopaths, nutritionists, and followers of natural healing practices believe that everything in the universe is connected and that the individual will experience good health if the spirit, mind, and body are in harmony. A person’s emotions, age, seasonal changes, injuries, and genetic defects can disrupt this balance, causing the person to become ill.
- CAM has a strong connection to the natural environment and the use of organic plant-based elements to uphold general human and animal wellness and take care of the skin, eyes, teeth, and hair. Protecting the ecosystem and using the products supplied by the natural world in a sustainable way to heal and protect is fundamental to CAM principles.
We supply a wide range of excellent, health-linked, organic, and herbal products in Australia and New Zealand. Deliveries take place Monday to Friday during business hours, except on public holidays.
Problems Neem Toothpaste Addresses
The Neem Tree contains over 130 biologically functional compounds, has anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties and stimulates the immune system. Neem inhibits free radical damage, removes toxins, and assists in the healing of insect bites, sores, and infections to boost rapid healing.
- Neem Therapé with Mint, and Neem, Pomegranate, Fluoride Free organic toothpaste – with neem leaf extracts – help to fight plaque and leave you with a sparkling smile and a clean, fresh mouth. Desert Essence, Tea Tree Oil & Neem Toothpaste contains baking soda, sea salt and wintergreen essential oil. It is Vegan, is not tested on animals and is Leaping Bunny certified. The Leaping Bunny is considered to be the global gold standard for cruelty-free household, personal and cosmetic products.
- Neem maintains the alkaline levels in your saliva, fights microorganisms and nurses swollen gums. In India, the neem twig serves as a replacement toothbrush when necessary.
- Auromere Ayurvedic Herbal Toothpastes come in Fresh Mint, Licorice, and Foam Free; comprise more than 20 herbal extracts, are authentic, pure, effective and do not contain artificial flavours, colours, bleach, parabens, gluten, or fluoride.
We stock Ayurveda toothpaste containing neem leaf extracts, natural fibres, barks, flowers, plants, and roots that have astringent, revitalising properties that have maintained dental hygiene for centuries. We ship your purchase within 24 to 48 hours of payment confirmation. Contact SATTVIC to place your order.