Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna) supports strengthening and maintaining healthy blood pressure already within the normal range. It is also used to help maintain healthy cholesterol levels and to support healthy coagulation.
Related scientific research references:
1. Shridhar Dwivedi and Deepti Chopra. Revisiting Terminalia arjuna – An Ancient Cardiovascular Drug. J Tradit Complement Med. 2014 Oct-Dec; 4(4): 224–231.
Traditional rejuvenative and tonic for the heart*
- Supports proper function of the heart*
- Strengthens and tones the circulatory system*
- Supports healthy blood pressure already within the normal range*
- Maintains healthy cholesterol levels already within the normal range*
Serving size: 1 ml
Servings per container: 30
Amount Per Serving, Herb Weight Equivalence: 333 mg
Ingredients: Arjuna root (Terminalia arjuna)+.
Other ingredients, from natural sources: non-gmo/gluten-free Grain Alcohol (45-55%), Deionized Water.
This item contains no animal products and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
*The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For more information pertaining to your personal needs please see a qualified health practitioner.