Ashwagandha (withania somnifera) is one of the most highly regarded and commonly used adaptogens in the Ayurvedic pharmacopoeia. Maximizing the body's ability to resist stress, it enables the body to reserve and sustain vital energy throughout the day while promoting sound, restful sleep at night.
Related scientific research references:
1. Navjot Shah, Rumani Singh, Upasana Sarangi, Nishant Saxena, Anupama Chaudhary, Gurcharan Kaur, Sunil C. Kaul and Renu Wadhwa. Combinations of Ashwagandha Leaf Extracts Protect Brain-Derived Cells against Oxidative Stress and Induce Differentiation PLoS One. 2015; 10(3): e0120554.
2. Narendra Singh, Mohit Bhalla, Prashanti de Jager and Marilena Gilca. An Overview on Ashwagandha: A Rasayana (Rejuvenator) of Ayurveda. Afr J Tradit Complement Altern Med. 2011; 8(5 Suppl): 208–213.
3. Ashwagandha The University of Michigan Health System
A traditional rejuvenative for vata & kapha that promotes vitality & strength.*
- Increases energy and vitality*
- General adaptogen for combating stress*
- Assists in calming the mind and promotes restful sleep*
- Supports proper function of the adrenals*
Ashwagandha Root Powder (Withania somnifera)
This product is organically grown and processed in accordance with the USDA's National Organic Program (NOP).
This item contains no animal products and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
*The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For more information pertaining to your personal needs please see a qualified health practitioner.