Ayurvedic Detox tea (loose leaf) is a simple yet effective way to flush out toxin from our body. It is a mixture of unique herbs that facilitate in cleansing your body and is also helpful in case of high cholesterol. It helps in clearing toxins from the blood, kidney and liver. The perfect detox tea drink to invigorate and detoxify throughout the day.
Ingredients: Premium Green Tea, Krishna Tulsi, Rama Tulsi, Vana Tulsi, Clove, Lemongrass, Peppermint Leaves, Cinnamon, Coriander Seed, Fennel Seed, Cumin Seed, Ginger Roots, Black Pepper, Turmeric Root, Ajwain, Cardamom, Asafoetida and Rock Salt.
Here's a list of some of its amazing benefits:
- It is a mixture of unique herbs that facilitate in cleansing your body
- This herbal tea is effective in reducing inflammation and relieving stress and anxiety.
- Rich in Vitamin C, fennel has anti-microbial, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Coriander specifically aids with digestion and absorption of nutrients and has a relaxing anti-inflammatory effect on the stomach.
- Cinnamon is known to possess cholesterol reducing properties.
- Cardamom is rich in natural flavonoids which are nature's best anti-oxidants.
- Turmeric helps to heal, cleanse and detoxify your body and liver.
- Weight Loss - Green tea increases the metabolism. The polyphenol found in green tea works to intensify levels of fat oxidation and the rate at which your body turns food into calories.
How to make a perfect cup of tea.
- Place 1 tea spoon or 2 gm. tea leaves in a cleaned empty pot.
- Keep the water below boiling point. Pour into the pot, and cover the pot with the lid.
- Let it brew for 5 minutes.
- Strain and serve.
- Preferred without milk.
*The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For more information pertaining to your personal needs please see a qualified health practitioner.