Traditionally Bhringaraj (Eclipta alba) used to support healthy hair growth and better sleep, it also cools the head and calms the mind, making it an excellent choice for massaging the scalp and feet. Bhringaraj can also be helpful in clearing pitta from the nervous system and same time balancing all three doshas.*
Related scientific research references:
1. Dinesh Manvar, Mahesh Mishra, Suriender Kumar, and Virendra N. Pandey. Identification and evaluation of anti Hepatitis C Virus phytochemicals from Eclipta alba J Ethnopharmacol. 2012 Dec 18; 144(3): 545–554.
2. Rangineni, Sharada D, Saxena S. Diuretic, hypotensive, and hypocholesterolemic effects of Eclipta alba in mild hypertensive subjects: a pilot study. J Med Food. 2007 Mar;10(1):143-8.
Tranquility for the Body and Mind
- Supports healthy hair growth
- Promotes natural hair color and luster
- Cooling rejuvenative to calm excess pitta
- Supports a calm mind, healthy skin, and a clear complexion
Sesame oil+, Bhringaraj leaf (Eclipta alba)+.
Banyan oils are packaged in recyclable BPA-free plastic containers.
This item contains no animal products and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
*The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For more information pertaining to your personal needs please see a qualified health practitioner.
It’s too early to commend. I’m 64 & 2 years ago, I started experiencing excessive hair loss. Now I have bold patches. I’m trying to stop hair fall & encourage regrowth. Can you help to select the right product.
Been using it on my hair and beard, feels great!
Great customer service!!
The service I received was excellent and I was even granted a 30% discount, since the product(s) in question were of good quality, but short dated. The only complaint I have is that shipping should be free over orders of $100.
Its just Hemp Oil
Not overly scented