Bhringaraj (Eclipta alba) is famous in India for its use as a natural hair tonic. A primary ingredient in most Ayurvedic hair oils, Bhringaraj promotes strong, healthy hair growth and helps maintain the hair's natural color and luster. It is one of the best rejuvenatives for pitta, and has a special affinity for the head. Bhringaraj promotes healthy nails, bones, teeth and a clear complexion. It calms the mind, bolsters the memory and supports healthy eyes and ears. Bhringaraj is also an excellent liver cleanser and supports proper function of the lungs.
Related scientific research references:
1. Dinesh Manvar, Mahesh Mishra, Suriender Kumar, and Virendra N. Pandey. Identification and evaluation of anti Hepatitis C Virus phytochemicals from Eclipta alba J Ethnopharmacol. 2012 Dec 18; 144(3): 545–554.
2. Rangineni, Sharada D, Saxena S. Diuretic, hypotensive, and hypocholesterolemic effects of Eclipta alba in mild hypertensive subjects: a pilot study. J Med Food. 2007 Mar;10(1):143-8.
The quintessential Ayurvedic herb for the hair and an excellent rejuvenative for pitta*
- Supports healthy hair growth*
- Promotes natural hair color and luster*
- Promotes healthy skin, bones, teeth, sight, hearing and memory*
- Supports proper function of the liver and lungs*
Bhringaraj Leaf Powder (Eclipta alba)
This item contains no animal products and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
*The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For more information pertaining to your personal needs please see a qualified health practitioner.