This is Bold.
We set out to create a caffeine rush, without caffeine.
What we ended up with has redefined how we relate to energy.
Vikings had rhodiola. Siberian hunters had schisandra. Yogic sages had shilajit. Now we have Bold, a potent comprehensive formula designed for athletes, parents, entrepreneurs, creatives, & all of us navigating this intense modern world.
Formulation, at its best, creates an herbal product far greater than the individual herbs. And sometimes, far greater than what you thought you’d accomplish.
Thanks to 9 adaptogenic herbs in their clinically-studied effective doses,
BOLD potentiates your empowered, confident, best self.
Roasted burdock, chicory, & dandelion roots; cacao, shatavari, codonopsis, eleuthero, he shou wu, eleuthero extract, rhodiola extract, Ceylon cinnamon, cordyceps extract, lions mane extract, schisandra extract, gynostemma extract, shilajit extract, chaga, <1% cassava dextrin as a necessary processing agent so the extracts don't get all clumpy
- Rhodiola 4:1 - 350 mg The Vikings used this root for endurance and strength. Enough said. Actually, we could go on for a long time…
- Eleuthero 4:1 - 350 mg An OG of the adaptogen world, this energy tonic is one of the most widely studied herbs in the world, with over 3000 studies to its name.
- Schisandra 4:1 - 200 mg Traditional hunters in the wilds of the Far East still chew these berries for extra energy and improved focus on the trail.
- Cordyceps 10:1 - 200 mg This powerful mushroom is an adaptogen all-arounder, boosting performance, immunity, sexual energy, and lung function.
- Lion’s Mane 8:1 - 200 mg A true brain tonic, this mushroom is revered for increasing mental agility.
- Gynostemma 10:1 - 100 mg Known as poor man’s ginseng, this leaf has more ginsenosides—the adaptogenic compounds—than ginseng itself!
- Shilajit 4:1 - 100 mg This herbal tar from the Himalayas is traditionally referred to as Conqueror of Mountains and Destroyer of Weakness.
Learn more: The Research on Bold's Extracts (the science that landed us on this combination of adaptogens).
*The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For more information pertaining to your personal needs please see a qualified health practitioner.