This infamous tonic sold out twice within days and here’s why: it tastes like a chocolate-covered rose made sweet love with spicy, gingery chocolate. With just the right amount of heat, this desire-inducing blend sparks sensuality while nourishing your nervous system.>
Aphrodisiac herbs encourage greater sensation, presence, and enjoyment. These include:
- relaxing aphrodisiacs, helpful when tension and stress inhibit your flow;
- stimulating aphrodisiacs for that extra fire;
- circulatory herbs to help get that blood flowing in all the right places;
- herbs for the emotional heart; subtle permissions to open to yourself, your partner, and your life.
Spicy Rose Cacao Rasa has a comprehensive blend of all types of aphrodisiacs, including:
- Ginger & Cayenne: circulatory stimulants that increase blood flow to the extremities
- Hawthorn & Rose Petals: for opening and softening the emotional heart
- Maca 10:1 extract, 300 mg: desire, desire, desire
- Schisandra 4:1 extract, 200 mg: Famous in China as a sexual tonic. This berry is said to increase the “Water Qi” (read: secretion of, ahem, fluids)
Plus, the adaptogens in Rasa are a type of aphrodisiac in their own right. Stress shuts down our reproductive energy. After all, when you see a bear in the woods, you run or you fight. You don’t make out with the bear!
Adaptogens help balance our hormones, bring us back to our resting parasympathetic state, and allow us to leave the stress of the world at the bedroom door.
Brew just like any Rasa—though we encourage brewing a little stronger (heaping tbsp) for a more robust flavor!
Cacao, roasted burdock, chicory, & dandelion roots; Shatavari, codonopsis, Ashwagandha, eleuthero, he shou wu, rhodiola, cinnamon, maca extract, Schisandra extract, hawthorn berry, rose petals, Ginger, & cayenne.
*The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For more information pertaining to your personal needs please see a qualified health practitioner.