Brahmi Amla Hair Oil
A great blend for hair loss and conditioning.
Brahmi, also known as Gotu Kola, combined with Ayurvedic Amla makes a unique body building formula for your hair. With this combination, the Amla ingredients act to condition and nourish the hair while Brahmi helps to strengthen and add body to the hair; all in a blend of natural Sesame seed oil.
- A unique herbal blend of oil that adds shine to the hair along with promoting hair growth so the new hair is thicker, shiny, and stronger.
- Massaging your hair and scalp with Brahmi Amla Hair Oil can prevent premature graying, retaining the natural color of your hair for longer.
- Excellent to be used as a beard oil as it softens the beard while fighting dandruff, and dry itchiness in the beard.
- Another benefit of Brahmi Amla Hair Oil is that it’s a natural sun-blocking agent. Applying this oil to your scalp and hair prevents the potential hair damage that could occur during extended sun exposure. This special formula forms a protective coat around the hair shaft, keeping it safe from the harmful rays of the sun. It also saves your hair from the damaging effects of pollution.
- Uses 100% pure organic sesame seed oil. This formula enriched with Vitamin E, B complex, and minerals such as magnesium, calcium, phosphorus and protein that strengthens the hair from the roots and deeply nourishes.
Ingredients: Sesame Seed oil, Bilwa, Brahmi, Amla, Ashwagandha, Kanta Kari, Gokshura, Bala, Neem, Purnarnava, Atibala, Agnimantha, Prasarani, Patal Twak, Shatawari, Mishreya , Jatamansi , Turmeric, Daruharidra, Shailja, Sandalwood, Pushkarmool, Ela , Manjistha, Yasti Madhu, Tagar, Musta, Tejpatra, Bringraj, Jiwak, Vacha, Kama Duda, Essential oils (for fragrance).
*The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For more information pertaining to your personal needs please see a qualified health practitioner.