Breathe Free Chest Rub
Life & Pursuits Organic Chest Rub provides fast relief for nasal and chest congestion. It calms and soothes cough. The Chest Rub is real organic and is truly natural and has real organic ingredients. It is a unique blend of cold-pressed organic oils and medicinal essential oils.
Trust Life & Pursuits for your child's safety!
INGREDIENTS (Complete Declaration)
- Organic Eucalyptus Oil - Helps reduce inflammation, relieves pain, and eases muscle tension caused by cold or flu.
- Organic Tulsi Oil - Has healing properties, eases breathing and loosens mucus.
- Wintergreen Oil - Useful for soothing nasal and respiratory congestion.
- Nutmeg Oil - It’s antioxidant properties help protect cells from damage and wards off the harmful germs.
- Camphor - Reduces the urge to cough.
Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Bees Wax, Organic Peppermint Oil, Rosemary Oil, Ajwain
BENEFITS OF CHEST RUB:
Relief - Chest & Nasal Congestion
Antioxidants & anti-inflammatory properties provide relief in the chest and nasal congestion; helps protect cells from damage and wards off harmful germs.
Soothing Effect - Cold & Cough
Numbs and soothes a scratchy throat, eases breathing in people with a cough. Its anti-analgesic properties boosts healing.
Reduces - Inflammation & Pain
It helps in reducing inflammation, relieves pain and eases muscle tension due to cold. Reduces the urge to cough.
USAGE & INSTRUCTIONS:
- Rub a small amount locally on the nose, chest and forehead. (For Babies, 6 months or older.)
- Some people might be allergic to natural products. Apply a small amount on inner elbow & leave for 30 minutes. Discontinue, if irritation occurs.
- Natural organic formulations tend to change color over time. However, the product efficacy remains unchanged.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Contact your physician in case of accidental ingestion.
*The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For more information pertaining to your personal needs please see a qualified health practitioner.