Keep the cold at bay with this delicious herbal infusion. This natural cold remedy tea is full of vitamin C and antioxidants. Enjoy our Cough & Cold Tea when you need a gentle and comforting blend to soothe your throat. Echinacea, Calendula, Turmeric and Oregano are all known for their anti-inflammatory properties, so combining them will soothe sore and scratchy throats. Honey is known to be antimicrobial, and it helps the immune system fight infection. Sip slowly and let your weary body be comforted by its warming properties. Fragrant and soothing, it's one of those teas that just seems to say, don't worry, everything's going to be all right.
Ingredients: Krishna Tulsi, Rama Tulsi, Vana Tulsi, Calendula, Echinacea, Peppermint Leaves, Ginger Root, Star Anise, Licorice Root, Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Turmeric, Oregano, Lemon Peel and Honey.
Here's a list of some of its amazing benefits:
- It has antibiotic, anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-carcinogenic properties.
- It helps in relieving from fever, headache, sore throat, cold, cough, flu and chest congestion.
- It increases saliva flow to aid digestion and prevent stomach issues.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties
- It is a wonderful immune system booster
How to make a perfect cup of tea.
- Place 1 tea spoon or 2 gm. tea leaves in a cleaned empty pot.
- Keep the water below boiling point. Pour into the pot, and cover the pot with the lid.
- Let it brew for 5 minutes.
- Strain and serve.
- Preferred without milk.
*The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For more information pertaining to your personal needs please see a qualified health practitioner.