Desi Kada Chai is a traditional Indian remedy for cold and cough. It is pretty tasty though. It gives you a sort of relief from a sore throat, unblocks your nose, decongests your chest, and provides relief from cough and aids digestion. Aromatic and soothing, it’s one of those teas that just seems to say, “don’t worry, everything’s going to be all right.”
Ingredients: Krishna Tulsi, Rama Tulsi, Vana Tulsi, Clove, Cinnamon, Coriander Seed, Fennel Seed, Cardamom, Ginger, Black Pepper, Ajwain, Cumin Seed, Mace, Bay leaf and Black Tea
Here's a list of some of its amazing benefits:
- A traditional remedy for Winter season
- It helps in relieving from fever, headache, sore throat, cold, cough, flu, and chest congestion.
- It relieves stress and anxiety.
- This herbal tea is effective in relieving stress and anxiety.
- It aids with digestion and absorption of nutrients and has a relaxing anti-inflammatory effect on the stomach.
How to make a perfect cup of tea.
- Place 1 teaspoon or 2 gm. tea leaves in a cleaned empty pot.
- Keep the water below the boiling point.
- Pour into the pot, and cover the pot with the lid.
- Let it brew for 5 minutes.
- Strain and serve.
- Preferred with/without milk.
*The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For more information pertaining to your personal needs please see a qualified health practitioner.