- Centella asiatica stimulates brain functions and supports the active process of cogitation
- It promotes good memory and ability to concentrate
- It supports normal activity of cognitive, rational and intellectual functions
- Withania somnifera invigorates organism during mental and psychic weakness
- It helps to reduce the degenerative symptoms of ageing
- Nardostachys jatamansi enhances relaxation of the nervous system
- Available in 100g pack size
Category: degeneration of brain functions, memory disorders, disorientation, dementia, Alzheimer’s disease
The Himalayan herbs are traditionally boiled for 3 to 5 minutes in case they serve as a remedy enhancing mental and bodily functions. Such decoction has stronger effect, milder taste and beneficially influences our digestion. The individual parts of the herbs (flowers, fruits, seeds, stalks, leaves, bark, rhizomes and roots) are purposely crushed and grounded into small parts, to achieve the best quality effect of ayurvedic blends. In order to achieve the optimal effect of herbal decoction, we drink tea warm, preferably in the morning before breakfast, during the day one hour before meals and in the evening before going to bed. The duration of use depends on the condition of each individual. Allow one week pause after finishing each tea box. The specific taste of each tea is a part of its therapeutic effect and corresponds to the ayurvedic health properties of six tastes. Thus any kind of sweetener is not recommended.
centella asiatica, withania somnifera, nardostachys jatamansi, tinospora cordifolia, zingiber officinale, glycyrrhiza glabra, curcuma longa, ocimum sanctum
2–3 cups a day
Let one teaspoon of herbal blend (cca 2g) simmer for 3–5 minutes or pour 250 ml of boiling water and allow 10 minutes infusion.
*The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For more information pertaining to your personal needs please see a qualified health practitioner.