Brahmi (Centella asiatica) is a renowned mental rejuvenative traditionally used to promote the intellect, enhance mental performance and support proper function of the nervous system. The leaves are highly sattvic (pure, harmonious) and historically have been eaten by yogis to assist in meditation. Brahmi is said to improve concentration, memory and alertness. It is a natural blood purifier and helps support clear, healthy skin. Brahmi is also famous for promoting healthy, lustrous hair and is often applied as an oil for this purpose. The herb is cooling and relaxing, making it an excellent tonic for pitta. It also calms vata in the mind and reduces excess kapha in the body. A truly amazing herb that lives up to its name, which means "the energy of universal consciousness".*
Related scientific research references:
- Jiang H, Zheng G, Lv J, Chen H, Lin J, Li Y, Fan G, Ding X. Identification of Centella asiatica's Effective Ingredients for Inducing the Neuronal Differentiation. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2016;2016:9634750. doi: 10.1155/2016/9634750. Epub 2016 Jun 30.
- Bradwejn J, Koszycki D, Shlik J, and et al. Centella asiatica decreases the acoustic startle response. 152nd Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association, Washington DC, USA (May 15-20) 1999;
Balancing Formula for Detoxification & Rejuvenation*
- Assists natural internal cleansing*
- Gently maintains regularity*
- Nourishes and rejuvenates the tissues*
- Supports healthy digestion and absorption*
- Natural antioxidant*
Serving size: 1 tablet
Servings per container: 90
Each 500 mg tablet contains: Amalaki fruit (Emblica officinalis)+, Bibhitaki fruit (Terminalia belerica)+, Haritaki fruit (Terminalia chebula)+.
Other ingredients, from natural sources: organic maltodextrin, silicon dioxide. Free of gluten, soy and dairy. 100% vegetarian.
This item contains no animal products and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
*The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For more information pertaining to your personal needs please see a qualified health practitioner.