NeoVeda is certified from PETA for all products without cruelty on animals. People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals(PETA) is the largest animal rights organization in the world.
Keratin and Henna Leaf Shampoo
- Excellent combination of protein and henna leaf for hair growth and strengthening.
- Get silky, smooth and lustrous looking tresses using the nourishing shampoo with keratin and henna leaf.
- This hydrating hair shampoo strengthens the hair from roots to tips keeping them strong and healthy.
- The shampoo contains keratin protein that makes hair strong, reduces hair fall and gives manageable, softer and shinier looking hair.
Keratin: Keratin reduces hair fall and gives manageable, softer and shinier looking hair.
Henna: Henna promotes hair growth and strengthens hair from roots.
- Apply shampoo to wet hair and massage it into your scalp and rinse.
- Repeat if necessary.
- Use our NeoVeda conditioners for the best results.
Aqua*, Cocamidopropyl Betaine (And) Glycerin (And) Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside (And) Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Emblica Officinalis (Amla) Extract*, Coco Monoethanolamide, Polyquaternium-7, Acacia Concinna (Shikakai) Extract*, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Leaf Extract*, Polyquaternium-73, Glycerin*, Cetrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-10, Fragrance, Sapindus Trifoliatus (Reetha) Extract*, D-Panthenol, Chlorphenesin, PEG 150 Distearate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Vegetable Keratin*, Rosa Chinensis (Rose)
Not for medical use. For external use only. Store tightly capped in original container in a cool and dark place. Exposure to sunlight and air will damage the product. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
INGREDIENTS OF NATURAL ORIGIN: 67%
NO PARABEN | NO SULPHATE | NO SILICONE | NO MINERAL OIL | NO TRIETHANOLAMINE | NO PHENOXYETHANOL
*The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For more information pertaining to your personal needs please see a qualified health practitioner.