- Liquid Herbal Extract
- Menstruum Ratio 1:3
- Dietary Supplement
- Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
- Potent 1:3 herb to solvent ratio guarantees that all the qualities of the herb are fully protected.
Bacopa, commonly called Brahmi, is a perennial plant native to India, especially the northeastern and southern regions. It grows in humid environments in tropical regions, making it resistant to both heat and cold. The color of the flowers depends on the species. It is a plant that has been used for nearly 3000 years in traditional Indian medicine for its many virtues. The nutritional properties of Bacopa are attributed to the bacosides it contains.
- Improves oral learning and consolidates memory
- Improves cognitive function and increases the protection of neurons
- An intellectual tonic, effective for the stimulation of memory and concentration
- Has anti-inflammatory effects
- Has antispasmodic effects at the intestinal level
- Has protective effects against gastric acidity
- Effective against digestive disorders such as bloating, constipation or even irritable bowel syndrome
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
- Shake well before using.
- Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
- If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
- Keep away from children. Use only as directed on the label.
- Safety sealed for your protection.
- Ask for replacement if safety seal is broken.
*The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For more information pertaining to your personal needs please see a qualified health practitioner.