- The Ohm of natural shampoos: Soft and gentle wash for very sensitive scalp and delicate hair
- The subtlety of Ayurveda in khadi Lavender Sensitive Elixir: gentle care for unbalanced scalp, gently cleans sensitive hair and soothes
- The subtle interplay of lavender, sarsaparilla, and hibiscus soothes and balances
- Gentle care, even for fine children's hair
- Traditional Ayurvedic formula: 100% natural & vegan, free of silicone
The khadi Lavender Sensitive Ayurvedic Elixir Shampoo gently cleanses sensitive hair and calms irritated scalp. The secret behind the gentle and mild care is the khadi Lavender Sensitive Elixir. This Ayurvedic plant extract combines the individual effects of hand-picked Indian medicinal plants into a whole and multiplies their powers. The khadi Lavender Sensitive Elixir is the result of gently infused herbs over an open fire in a traditional process according to ancient Ayurvedic formulas.
As soon as you start washing your hair you will notice how your sensitive scalp is being calmed and your fine hair is soothed from inside out. In Ayurveda, Lavender lis known for its gentle calming effect. It is traditionally used together with Anantmool – also called sarsaparilla – as a treatment for various skin diseases. The combined ingredients will balance and calm your stressed scalp. While Palasa extract and hibiscus gently protect fine, sensitive hair with minerals and nourishing vitamins, Aloe Vera and Ratanjot moisturize your skin.
Similar to your hair and scalp, the khadi Lavender Sensitive Ayurvedic Elixir Shampoo has a pH value of 4.0 to 5.0. The ph of your scalp is brought back into balance in a natural way. If you color your hair naturally, such as with khadi natural hair color, we recommend using the 3-step ritual to effectively prepare for the khadi Lavender Sensitive Elixir Shampoo. This noticeably helps to protect the intensity of the color.
Available in 200ml pack size.
khadi Lavender Sensitive Ayurvedic Elixir Shampoo will already caress your hair during the wash and brings calming relaxation to your hair and scalp. The healing magic of the Ayurvedic formula unfolds. Feel the balancing effect of the Lavender Sensitive Elixir as your hair is naturally and gently cleaned. khadi Lavender Sensitive Shampoo is the perfect solution for irritated and flaky scalp. You can also use it alternatingly with the khadi Neem Elixir Shampoo.
How to get the most out of the khadi Lavender Sensitive Elixir Shampoo:
- Put the amount of shampoo appropriate for your hair length into your hands and lather with water.
- Apply the silky foam to your scalp for calming, and then work it down the lengths of your hair for nourishing care.
- You can also leave the Lavender Sensitive Shampoo on for a moment to let it fully unfold its calming effect.
- Then thoroughly rinse the Lavender Sensitive Shampoo with warm water.
- Use the khadi Application Bottle to optimally dose the Lavender Sensitive Elixir Shampoo. This ensures that you use the right amount while lathering it up for you at the same time. Using the Application Bottle saves shampoo and water and allows the magical khadi Elixir to work optimally for your hair.
The khadi Lavender Sensitive Ayurvedic Elixir Shampoo can be used together with these khadi hair care products:
- khadi Ayurvedic Hair Oil Neem Harmony balances irritated and flaky scalp and is a wonderful addition to the Lavender Sensitive Elixir Shampoo.
- khadi Ayurvedic Elixir Shampoo Neem Balance gently moisturizes and nourishes. It alleviates irritated scalp and prevents dandruff. It perfectly complements the Lavender Sensitive Elixir Shampoo when your scalp needs even more calming.The khadi
- Ayurvedic Elixir Shampoo Orange Vitality very gently cleans oily scalp and gives vitality to the hair.
Aqua, Coco-Glucoside, Glycerin***, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Erythritol, Sodium Pca, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil*, Xanthan Gum, Butea Frondosa Flower Extract*, Hemidesmus Indicus Root Extract*, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract*, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Oil, Sodium Gluconate, Glyceryl Oleate, Alkanna Tinctoria Root Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract*, Pterocarpus Marsupium Bark/Wood Extract*, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Levulinate, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Linalool**, Acacia Concinna Fruit Extract*, Sapindus Mukurossi Fruit Extract*, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Zinc Pca, Potassium Sorbate, Azadirachta Indica Seed Oil*, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate. *from organic cultivation | **components of natural essential oils | ***made using organic ingredients 99,81 % natural origin of total
The magical effect of the khadi Lavender Sensitive Ayurvedic Elixir Shampoos is based on the khadi Elixir, which is produced in a meticulous process according to ancient Ayurvedic formulas. The individual Indian medicinal plants, fruits, and leafs are combined into a magical blend:
Essential lavender oil and the extracts of the fine flowers are antiseptic and anti-inflammatory. These oils provide gentle, lasting relief for irritated scalp.
The extract of the Palasa tree protects your skin against harmful environmental effects. It gives your hair silkiness and a natural shine.
Sarsaparilla is a traditional indigenous medicinal plant that is used for inflammatory diseases. It has a calming effect on stressed skin and soothes eczema.
The Indian soap nut Reetha forms a mild foam that gently nourishes. The saponin in the fruit peel cleanses your hair so gently that it is also perfect for treating irritated scalp.
Hibiscus is rich in vitamins and minerals. The nourishing oil moisturizes your hair and gives it firmness and vitality.
The juice of the Aloe Vera plant is cooling to the skin. Combined with Ratanjot, it gives the skin and hair an extra boost of moisture. Vijaysar subtly regenerates irritated scalp.
Check out the summary of khadi´s active ingredients to find out more about the wonderful effects of Ayurvedic medicinal herbs.
The power of Ayurveda – the oldest naturopathy in the world – will amaze you. Our khadi shampoos are certified according to the strict guidelines of the international COSMOS standard AISBL for organic and natural cosmetic products and are regularly checked for quality according to the specifications of the European Cosmetics Regulation.
*The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For more information pertaining to your personal needs please see a qualified health practitioner.