Natural ayurvedic ingredients coupled with excellent therapeutic properties make this Amla oil a must-have accessory in your daily hair care regimen. Here’s how it promotes strong, silky, and lustrous hair:
- Our Amla Brahmi Hair Oil consists of 99%+ organic certified ingredients such as Indian Gooseberry, Brahmi, Hibiscus, Bhringraj, and Baheda to provide essential nutrients to your hair.
- Infused with ayurvedic herbs, our Amla Brahmi Hair Oil calms the itchy scalp, reduces hair loss, and can also reduce the problem of damaged hair.
- The Vitamin E in this scalp therapy oil provides nutrients for stronger, healthier, and thicker-looking hair. Its ayurvedic ingredients are known to provide relief from hair breakage and split ends.
- Regular head massage with this oil can increase nutrient flow to the root of the hair and provide nourishment to the scalp.
- After massaging, leave it overnight for optimal benefits. Weekly usage of 2-3 times for 3-4 months is recommended for strong and shiny hair.
- Well-known for its therapeutic properties, this Amla Brahmi Hair Oil can be the best hair care product for kids, men, and women of all ages.
Life & Pursuits aims to leverage the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda to offer pure organic products that boost health and wellness.
INGREDIENTS (Complete Declaration)
- Organic Amla Extract - Delays premature greying of hair and works as a conditioner.
- Organic Brahmi Extract - Strengthens & conditions hair and reduces dryness on scalp.
- Organic Bhringraj Extract - Nourishes hair roots & promotes hair growth.
- Organic Hibiscus Extract - Stimulates hair regrowth from dormant follicles.
- Organic Baheda Ext - Promotes hair growth.
- Organic Haritaki Ext - Prevents hair loss.
BASE: Organic Sesame Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Castor Oil, Organic Lemon Oil, Organic Bhringraj Ext, Organic Hibiscus Ext, Tocopherol, Organic Gotu Kola Ext, Organic Patchouli Oil.
*The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For more information pertaining to your personal needs please see a qualified health practitioner.