Organic Bhringaraj Hair Oil is just the therapy your scalp needs to fight hair loss, premature greying & dandruff.
- Promotes Hair Growth: Provides rich nutrition to scalp and hair roots. Improves hair conditioning and luster.
- Controls Hair Fall: Works as the perfect hair fall treatment by making hair stronger from roots, if used regularly.
- Reduces Dandruff: Soothes dry scalp and clears dandruff.
- Ideal hair oil for men, women and children of all ages
- 99%+ Certified Organic Ingredients. Certified Organic by USDA (USA), NATRUE (Europe) and India Organic. Truly Organic, Natural, Herbal and Safe
- Power-packed with rich Ayurvedic oils and herbs proven to effectively reduce hair fall, hair loss and dandruff, if used regularly. These ingredients also promote hair growth.
- A unique blend of extra-virgin, cold-pressed certified organic oils infused with authentic Ayurveda herbs to promote healthy, black and thick hair
- Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic/harmful chemicals
- Ideal hair oil for women, men and children of all ages
How to Use
Massage scalp gently with the oil and leave it for 45-60 mins, ideally overnight. Use it 2-3 times a week for at least 3-4 months for the best results.
- Natural organic formulations tend to change colour over time. However, product efficacy remains unchanged.
- Natural products may be allergic to some people. Please apply a small amount on inner elbow and leave for 30 minutes. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Store in a cool & dry place. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Contact your physician in case of accidental ingestion.
Actives: Organic Bhringraj Ext., Organic Brahmi Ext., Organic Amla Ext., Organic Hibiscus Ext., Organic Neem Ext., Organic Methi (Fenugreek) Ext., Organic Black Pepper Ext., Organic Ginger Ext., Organic Curry Leaf Ext.
Base: Organic Sesame Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Castor Oil, Organic Patchouli Oil, Organic Holy Basil Oil, Organic Geranium Oil, Natural Tocopherol (derived from Soybean Oil)
*The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For more information pertaining to your personal needs please see a qualified health practitioner.