Organic Bhringraj Hair Oil is just the therapy your scalp needs to fight hair loss, premature greying & dandruff.
- Promotes Hair Growth: Provides rich nutrition to scalp and hair roots. Improves hair conditioning and lustre.
- Controls Hair Fall: Works as the perfect hair fall treatment by making hair stronger from roots, if used regularly.
- Reduces Dandruff: Soothes dry scalp and clears dandruff.
- Ideal hair oil for men, women and children of all ages
- 99%+ Certified Organic Ingredients. Certified Organic by USDA (USA), NATRUE (Europe) and India Organic. Truly Organic, Natural, Herbal and Safe
- Power-packed with rich Ayurvedic oils and herbs proven to effectively reduce hair fall, hair loss and dandruff, if used regularly. These ingredients also promote hair growth.
- A unique blend of extra-virgin, cold-pressed certified organic oils infused with authentic Ayurveda herbs to promote healthy, black and thick hair
- Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic/harmful chemicals
- Ideal hair oil for women, men and children of all ages
How to Use
Massage scalp gently with the oil and leave it for 45-60 mins, ideally overnight. Use it 2-3 times a week for at least 3-4 months for the best results.
- Natural organic formulations tend to change colour over time. However, product efficacy remains unchanged.
- Natural products may be allergic to some people. Please apply a small amount on inner elbow and leave for 30 minutes. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Store in a cool & dry place. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Contact your physician in case of accidental ingestion.
Actives: Organic Bhringraj Ext., Organic Brahmi Ext., Organic Amla Ext., Organic Hibiscus Ext., Organic Neem Ext., Organic Methi Ext., Organic Black Pepper Ext., Organic Ginger Ext., Organic Curry Leaf Ext.
Base: Organic Sesame Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Castor Oil, Organic Patchouli Oil, Organic Holy Basil Oil, Organic Geranium Oil, Natural Tocopherol (derived from Soybean Oil)
*The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For more information pertaining to your personal needs please see a qualified health practitioner.