ORGANIC TURMERIC BODY OIL
Life & Pursuits Organic Turmeric Body Massage Oil is a unique Ayurvedic blend of organic herbs and oils loaded with vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, Vitamin E, and antioxidants. Being enriched with the goodness of Ayurvedic ingredients, it deeply moisturizes the skin.
- SKINCARE MASSAGE OIL: Replenish skin’s moisture with our organic massage oil that is infused with Ayurveda herbs such as Turmeric, Amla and Ashwagandha. The formula deeply nourishes, moisturizes, and hydrates for radiant skin.
- ORGANIC & NATURAL: The formula is herbal, pure and made with certified organic ingredients. Enriched with Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Almond Oil, Lavender Oil, and Rose Oil, the formula nourishes for a soft glow.
- MOISTURIZING, HYDRATING & SKIN TIGHTENING: The vitamin E infused beauty oil helps in moisturizing, tightening and brightening the skin. The body massage oil penetrates deep into the skin, leaving it hydrated, soft and smooth.
- NATURAL STRETCH MARK OIL: Soothe away dry and itchy stretching of the skin with the perfect balance of cold-pressed oils and Ayurvedic herbs. Its therapeutic formula strengthens your skin and boosts its elasticity during pregnancy and postpartum. Power-packed with the nutrients of all its ingredients, this oil aids in improving the appearance of stretch marks, blemishes, and scars.
- DRY HANDS & NAIL CARE: Our conditioning Body Massage Oil strengthens your nails and cuticles, making them perfect for your dream nail art. Massaging it on your hands can effectively repair dryness, soften rigid nails, and revitalize dry cuticles.
Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Sesame Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Almond Oil, Organic Argan Oil, Organic Castor Oil, Organic Moringa Oil, Organic Black Seed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Mulethi Ext., Organic Green Tea Ext., Vitamin E, Rose Oil, Lavender Oil, Bergamot Oil, Patchouli Oil, Geranium Oil
*The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For more information pertaining to your personal needs please see a qualified health practitioner.