Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia) is the classic blood purifier based and recommended in the Ayurvedic pharmacopoeia. It removes excess heat and natural toxins from the blood helping to support healthy skin and a clear complexion. It is one of the best Pitta pacifying herbs and is used to support the proper function of the liver and kidneys. Manjistha is also excellent for reducing excess Kapha.
Related scientific research references:
1. Anuradha Verma , Babita Kumar, Perwaiz Alam , Vijendra Singh and Shiv Kumar Gupta , RUBIA CORDIFOLIA – A REVIEW ON PHARMACONOSY AND PHYTOCHEMISTRY
Rejuvenation for Vata & Kapha that Promotes Vitality & Strength*
- Increases energy and vitality*
- General adaptogen for combating stress*
- Assists in calming the mind and promotes restful sleep*
- Supports proper function of the adrenals*
Serving size: 1 tablet
Servings per container: 90
Each 500 mg tablet contains: Ashwagandha root (Withania somnifera)+.
Other ingredients, from natural sources: organic maltodextrin, silicon dioxide. Free of gluten, soy and dairy. 100% vegetarian.
This item contains no animal products and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans
*The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For more information pertaining to your personal needs please see a qualified health practitioner.