Licorice root is a rich source of many beneficial compounds including flavonoids, isoflavonoids, magnesium, silica, sodium and triterpenoid saponins. Traditionally it was used as a gentle laxative and to soothe the respiratory system. Licorice also soothes the mucus membranes and aids in the production of bile and digestive juices. Additionally, licorice is well-known for its support of the adrenal glands.
Nature's Sunshine Licorice Root supports:
- Healthy glands, particularly the adrenal glands.
- Liver and digestive health.
- Healthy blood glucose levels.
- Lymphatic energy.
INDICATIONS FOR USE
- Traditionally been used to help remove catarrh and temporarily relieve coughs by loosening mucus and assisting with expectoration.
- Traditionally used to help digestion and provide relief of mild digestive disorders such as indigestion, distention, belching and flatulence.
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS
Glycyrrhiza glabra (Liquorice) root powder 425mg
Adults: Take two capsules with a meal three times daily.
Children 6-12 years: Take one capsule with a meal three times daily.
Not recommended for use during pregnancy or lactation.
Take two hours away from all prescription medications.
People with kidney disease or high blood pressure should seek advice from a healthcare practitioner before consuming this product.
Yeast, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings and flavourings, or preservatives.
Always read the label if symptoms persist contact your health care practitioner
If coughing persists, consult your Doctor or Healthcare Professional.
*The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For more information pertaining to your personal needs please see a qualified health practitioner.