Nature's Veda Castor Oil is made from organically grown castor seeds and cold-pressed with no added preservatives or chemicals. It’s 100% pure and it easily absorbs into your lashes and brows to boost hair growth. Castor Oil is also a key ingredient in dandruff shampoo, hair growth serums, and can be used as fingernail oil as well.
Besides hair growth, Castor Oil is also great to use as a natural moisturizer and for skin health. It helps retain moisture so your skin doesn't get dry during the day.
Castor Oil is also suggested in Ayurveda as a powerful laxative. It is classified as a stimulant laxative, meaning that it increases the movement of the muscles that push material through the intestines, helping clear the bowels.
It comes in an olive green bottle to protect from harmful UV light. The bottle contains only 100% pure castor oil with no carrier oil added.
Use castor oil once or twice a day. Here are 5 easy steps on how to use castor oil for eyelashes and eyebrows:
1. Remove all eye makeup using a gentle eye makeup remover.
2. Place a few drops of castor oil for eyelashes using the mascara wand that comes with the oil. Do not rinse off.
3. Place a few drops of castor oil on a the eyebrow brush provided or on a Q-Tip and apply on eyebrows.
4. Apply castor oil for eyebrows and eyelashes before bed.
5. When you wake up in the morning, wash your face with warm water and a gentle facial wash.
With continued use of castor oil, eyebrows and eyelashes will grow healthy.
*The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For more information pertaining to your personal needs please see a qualified health practitioner.