- Enriched with certified organic oils & medicinal Ayurveda herbs and goodness of Aloe Vera gel rapidly hydrates skin and protects against dryness.
- Gently moisturizes, softens and pampers skin, leaving it silky smooth while nourishing it at the same time.
- 95%+ Certified Organic Ingredients. Certified Organic by NATRUE (Europe). Truly Organic, Natural, Herbal and Safe
- Gently moisturizes, softens and pampers skin, leaving it silky smooth while nourishing it at the same time
- Ideal daily-use face & body moisturizing lotion for all weathers except acute winter.
- A unique blend of extra-virgin, cold-pressed, certified organic oils, medicinal Ayurveda herbs and goodness of Aloe Vera gel
- Always free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals
How to Use
Apply liberally on body anytime, especially after bath/shower. Daily use recommended.
- Natural organic formulations tend to change color over time. However, the product efficacy remains unchanged.
- Natural products may be allergic to some people. Please apply a small amount on inner elbow and leave for 30 minutes. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Store in a cool & dry place. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Contact your physician in case of accidental ingestion.
Actives: Organic Coconut (Cocos nucifera) Oil, Organic Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit, Organic Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia) Root, Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Root
Base: DM Water, Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Organic Glycerin, Coco Caprylate, Arachidyl Alcohol, Saccharide Isomerate, Behenyl Alcohol, Xanthan gum, C14-22 Alcohols, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Arachidyl Glucoside, Shea Butter, Argan Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Geranium Oil, Jasmine Oil, Vanilla Oil, Clove Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Glucose, Sunflower Oil, Tocopherol
*The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For more information pertaining to your personal needs please see a qualified health practitioner.