This chakra, located between the eyebrows, highlights insight, knowledge, and wisdom. Third Eye Chakra Tea is crafted from herbs intended to open the third eye energy center.
In the Know
Known as ajna, the center of insight and intuition, the third eye chakra is located between the eyebrows, and, sometimes is described as being located behind the eyes, in the middle of the head. This chakra is the main point of intuition, focus, knowledge, and when attuned, can assist with comprehending the big picture. An imbalance of this chakra may lead to poor decision-making, self-doubt, and self-deception. When not balanced, this chakra will also likely cause sleep disturbances, as it is associated with the pineal gland, where sleep is regulated. If you desire cultivating mystical experiences, it is suggested that working with the third chakra can help take you there. A useful affirmation to concentrate on while meditating with this chakra is: I see.
- Eyebright Herb, A nutrient-rich flower resembling the orchid eyebright.
- Jasmine Flower, We've included, jasmine flower to add a hint of sweet, and a heavenly scent.
- Spearmint Leaf, This member of the mint family is subtle, yet noticeably delightful.
- Star Anise Seed, Known to assist with a multitude of health issues, this addition to our blend just makes sense.
- Passion Flower , Hundreds of years before being introduced to European explorers, passion flower was being utilized as a mild sedative.
Sapphire: Most commonly depicted with the color purple, or blueish purple, the third eye chakra's aura has been seen as translucent, or blueish white. Some have even described this area as having the energy of moonlight.
For optimum flavor, steep this tea at a full boil for 3-5 minutes.
Amethyst: Typically, lavender represents the color for the crown chakra, though white is often considered as well. Widely known in the world of crystals as one of the most beloved stones when seeking healing of any kind, the purple amethyst remains the perfect match for our supreme Crown Chakra Tea.
Fresh water is essential for brewing a proper cup of tea.
- Use 1 teabag per cup of boiling water.
- Cover and steep for 3 to 6 minutes
- Remove tea bag and enjoy!
- Organic Eyebright Herb
- Organic Jasmine Flower
- Organic Spearmint Leaf
- Organic Star Anise
- Organic Passion Flower
*The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For more information pertaining to your personal needs please see a qualified health practitioner.