The S-Enhance combination of Ayurvedic herbs is formulated to promote male sexual health issues and promotes sperm quality. Traditionally in Ayurvedic medicine, the term Rasyanam means, which helps to build “spata Dhatu” means seven tissues in the body. The Vajeekaranam means which promotes sexual health.
• Promotes Vigor and Vitality
• Male Aphrodisiac
• Vata Balance
• Rasayanam and vajeekaranam
• Prevents stress
• Promotes Male sexual health
• Energy Booster
• Immunomodulatory Potential
- Aswagandha (Withania somnifera) (root extract equiv. to dry) 1.2g
- Kapikacchu (Mucuna pruriens) (seed extract equiv. to dry) 0.9mg
- Shathavari (Asparagus recemosus) (root extract equiv. to dry) 300mg
- Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris) (fruit extract equiv. to dry) 999mg
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 30oC.
- Bottle sealed for your protection.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight
Adults – Take 1-3 capsules each day with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Children over 12 years – Take one capsule daily with food. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional
Sahin K, Orhan C, Akdemir F, Tuzcu M, Gencoglu H, Sahin N, Turk G, Yilmaz I, Ozercan IH, Juturu V.Comparative evaluation of the sexual functions and NF-κB and Nrf2 pathways of some aphrodisiac herbal extracts in male rats. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2016 Aug 26;16(1):318. doi: 10.1186/s12906-016-1303-x.
Suresh S, Prakash S. Effect of Mucuna pruriens (Linn.) on sexual behavior and sperm parameters in streptozotocin-induced diabetic male rat. J Sex Med. 2012 Dec;9(12):3066-78. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2010.01831.x. Epub 2010 Apr 26.
West E, Krychman M.Natural Aphrodisiacs-A Review of Selected Sexual Enhancers. Sex Med Rev. 2015 Oct;3(4):279-288. doi: 10.1002/smrj.62. Epub 2015 Nov 10.
Singh R. (2016) Asparagus racemosus: a review on its phytochemical and therapeutic potential. Nat Prod Res. 2016 Sep;30(17):1896-908. doi: 10.1080/14786419.2015.1092148. Epub 2015 Oct 13.
Pise MV, Rudra JA, Upadhyay A. Immunomodulatory potential of shatavarins produced from Asparagus racemosus tissue cultures. J Nat Sci Biol Med. 2015 Jul-Dec;6(2):415-20. doi: 10.4103/0976-9668.160025.
*The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For more information pertaining to your personal needs please see a qualified health practitioner.