Shatavari is a rejuvenating herb that cools the body and strengthens and nourishes the tissues. Traditionally used to maintain the healthy production of female hormones, The name is translated as “she who possesses a hundred husbands”. This may be because this plant has been used traditionally in promoting fertility and vitality balancer.
Related scientific research references:
1. Asian Pac J Trop Dis. 2013 Jun; 3(3): 242–251. Plant profile, phytochemistry and pharmacology of Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari): A review
Shashi Alok, Sanjay Kumar Jain, Amita Verma, Mayank Kumar, Alok Mahor, and Monika Sabharwal
Rejuvenation for Vata and Pitta*
- Maintains a healthy female reproductive system*
- Supports healthy lactation*
- Supports fertility and a healthy libido*
- Nourishing tonic for women and men*
Serving size: 1 tablet
Servings per container: 90
Each 500 mg tablet contains: Shatavari Root ( Asparagus racemosus )+.
Other ingredients, from natural sources: organic maltodextrin, silicon dioxide. Free of gluten, soy and dairy. 100% vegetarian.
This item contains no animal products and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
*The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For more information pertaining to your personal needs please see a qualified health practitioner.