Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) is a rejuvenating herb that as a nutritive tonic encourages the healthy production of milk in lactating mothers. It is also useful during menopause and for women who have had hysterectomies. Shatavari supports a healthy immune system and assists in both physical and mental digestion. Its unctuous quality soothes and nurtures membranes of the lungs, stomach, kidneys and reproductive organs. Sattvic (pure, harmonious) in nature, Shatavari calms the mind and promotes love and devotion.
Related scientific research references:
1. N. Veena, Sumit Arora,corresponding author R. R. B. Singh, Antariksh Katara, Subha Rastogi, and A. K. S. Rawat Enhancement of the functionality of bread by incorporation of Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) Food Sci Technol. 2014 Sep; 51(9): 2038–2045.
2. Mashitha Vinod Pise, Jaishree Amal Rudra, and Avinash Upadhyay Immunomodulatory potential of shatavarins produced from Asparagus racemosus tissue cultures. J Nat Sci Biol Med. 2015 Jul-Dec; 6(2): 415–420.
Rejuvenative for vata & pitta that promotes vitality and strength*
- Nourishing tonic for men and women*
- Maintains a healthy female reproductive system*
- Supports healthy lactation*
- Promotes fertility and a healthy libido*
Serving size: 1 ml
Servings per container: 30
Amount Per Serving, Herb Weight Equivalence: 500 mg
Ingredients: Shatavari root (Asparagus racemosus)+.
Other ingredients, from natural sources: non-gmo/gluten-free Grain Alcohol (45-55%), Deionized Water.
This item contains no animal products and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
*The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For more information pertaining to your personal needs please see a qualified health practitioner.