NeoVeda is certified from PETA for all products without cruelty on animals. People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) is the largest animal rights organization in the world.
- Neem Oil has been used since ancient times for treating both skin and hair disorders.
- It contains high levels of antioxidants that protect the skin from environmental damage.
- It stimulates collagen production which slows down the aging process.
- It conditions dry skin, controls acne, reduces skin pigmentation and counteracts ill effects of sun exposure.
- It contains several fatty acids such as linoleic, oleic, stearic acids that nourish and condition scalp and hair.
- Its moisturizing effects revitalizes and restores dry, under-nourished, or rough hair to a smooth & silky texture.
- It also promotes hair growth.
- Free from harmful chemicals
Neem Seed: Neem seed conditions dry skin, reduce acne and pigmentation from the skin. Also promotes hair growth.
- Face - Dilute equal parts of Neem Oil with Sweet Almond Oil or Sesame Oil then apply on clean face, massage gently leave it for 20-30minutes. Cleanse face with Face Wash.
- Body - Dilute 40 ml of Neem Oil with 60 ml of Sweet Almond Oil or Sesame Oil then massage all over the body and leave it for 30-40minutes. After that cleanse with Body Wash.
- Hair - Dilute equal parts of Neem Oil with Sweet Almond Oil or Sesame Oil then gently massage scalp leave it for 30-40 minutes. Cleanse with Hair Cleanser.
Azadirachta indica (Neem Seeds) Oil
Not for medical use. For external use only. Store tightly capped in original container in a cool and dark place. Exposure to sunlight and air will damage the product. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
INGREDIENTS OF NATURAL ORIGIN: 100%
NO PARABEN | NO SULPHATE | NO SILICONE | NO MINERAL OIL | NO TRIETHANOLAMINE | NO PHENOXYETHANOL
*The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For more information pertaining to your personal needs please see a qualified health practitioner.