The Super Vata Lifestyle Bundle is a power pack of lifestyle and balancing products that work together to support Vata Balancing*
- Healthy Vata delivers these qualities through a potent blend of rejuvenative herbs including Ashwagandha and Shatavari. The addition of Brahmi/Gotu Kola helps to focus the often scattered vata mind.*
- Vata Digest is a traditional blend of agni (fire) stimulating herbs that warm the body, enkindle the digestive fire, and encourage complete digestion, absorption, and assimilation of vital food nutrients. The perfectly blended spices of Vata Digest offer the dry vata tissues extra oiliness and grounding, supporting intestinal calm and a comfortable digestive experience.*
- Vata Massage Oil (4fl oz/118ml): For external support nourishes and lubricates dry, chapped skin, soothes the muscles, and supports optimal vigor and vitality. More than any other dosha, vata is profoundly supported by a consistent practice of self-massage. This practice, accompanied by the grounding herbs of Vata Massage Oil, offers deep nourishment to the nervous system and encourages healthy sleeping patterns.*
- Triphala: The three fruits of Triphala gently cleanse the colon and offer an effective, non-habit forming way to support complete and regular bowel movements. Triphala is also available in liquid extract and as a powder.*
- Maharishi Vata Tea: A few sips of Certified Organic Vata Tea will help your whirling mind settle down and your body relax. Whether at work, at home, or on the road, sweet soothing Organic Vata Tea can help you stay calm and alert.
- Maharishi Vata Soap is produced on a purely herbal basis – with natural oils and fragrant aroma essences. With a high proportion of Ayurveda herbs, including turmeric, and the fragrance of 100% naturally pure lemongrass aroma oil. No animal testing - no artificial fragrances - all natural ingredients.
- Maharishi Vata Shampoo specifically formulated for frequent use on for all hair types, particularly for thin and weak hair. Specific ingredients combined with precious Ayurvedic herbs ensure a delicate cleansing of hair and scalp, maintaining the physiologic pH and hydrolipidic film.
*The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For more information pertaining to your personal needs please see a qualified health practitioner.