Sleep is essential for recovery, overall good health and to perform at your best during the day. Three sacred varieties of Tulsi, Krishna and Vana, are blended with anti-stress healing herbs including Ashwagandha, Chamomile & Lavender, which also provide restorative energy needed for healthy sleep. These herbs are blended with Cardamom and Spearmint to create a delicious herbal infusion that promotes a calm, restful sleep. Our Good Sleep Tea (loose Tea) helps you get a good night's sleep, which leaves you refreshed and rested, ready to face the next day.
Ingredients: Krishna Tulsi, Rama Tulsi, Vana Tulsi, Chamomile, Ashwagandha Roots, Gotu Kola, Moringa Leaves, Lavender, Lemongrass, Cardamom and Spearmint Leaves.
Here's a list of some of its amazing benefits:
- Tulsi is disease resistant. It has best known for anti-bacterial, antiseptic, anti-viral, anti-flu, and anti-biotic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-disease properties.
- It relieves anxiety, reduces stress, lowers cholesterol, and provides nutrients and antioxidants to the body.
- It soothes the stomach and relieves bloating and indigestion.
- It improves the nervous system, digestive and circulatory system, ultimately rebuilding energy reserves.
- It relieves insomnia and encourages a good night's sleep, free of nightmares.
How to make a perfect cup of tea.
- Place 1 teaspoon or 2 gm. tea leaves in a cleaned empty pot.
- Keep the water below boiling point. Pour into the pot, and cover the pot with the lid.
- Let it brew for 5 minutes.
- Strain and serve.
- Preferred without milk.
*The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For more information pertaining to your personal needs please see a qualified health practitioner.