Tulsi promotes healthy circulation and supports proper function of the heart. It strengthens digestion and supports proper weight management. Tulsi bolsters the immune system and is useful for maintaining a normal body temperature.
Related scientific research references:
1. Marc Maurice Cohen, Tulsi - Ocimum sanctum: A herb for all reasons J Ayurveda Integr Med. 2014 Oct-Dec; 5(4): 251–259.
2. Mondal S, Mirdha BR, Mahapatra SC. The science behind sacredness of Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum Linn.), Indian J Physiol Pharmacol. 2009 Oct-Dec;53(4):291-306.
3. Kamyab A, Eshraghian A, Anti-Inflammatory, gastrointestinal and hepatoprotective effects of Ocimum sanctum Linn: an ancient remedy with new application. Inflamm Allergy Drug Targets. 2013 Dec;12(6):378-84.
Sacred plant that promotes optimal function of the lungs and heart*
- Removes excess kapha from the lungs and upper respiratory tract*
- Promotes clear, comfortable breathing*
- Promotes healthy weight management*
- Supports healthy circulation and a normal body temperature*
- Heightens awareness and promotes mental clarity*
Serving size: 1 ml
Servings per container: 30
Amount Per Serving, Herb Weight Equivalence: 500 mg
Ingredients: Tulsi leaf (Ocimum sanctum)+.
Other ingredients, from natural sources: non-gmo/gluten-free Grain Alcohol (45-55%), Deionized Water.
*The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For more information pertaining to your personal needs please see a qualified health practitioner.