Turmeric (Curcuma Longa) is a golden yellow spice traditionally used to flavor Asian dishes but now its vast health-promoting effects is a study topic in various universities and research around the globe. It reinforces the immune system and brain, purifies the blood, and promotes clear healthy skin. Tumeric supports proper function of the pancreas, reduces Kapha and supports healthy blood glucose levels that are already within the normal range. Turmeric soothes and nourishes the joint tissue and promotes comfortable movement. An excellent herb for those with Kapha constitutions or imbalances.
Related scientific research references:
1. Kasi PD1, Tamilselvam R2, Skalicka-Woźniak K3, Nabavi SF4, Daglia M5, Bishayee A6, Pazoki-Toroudi H7, Nabavi SM8. Molecular targets of curcumin for cancer therapy: an updated review. Tumour Biol. 2016 Jul 28.
2. Gupta SC1, Sung B, Kim JH, Prasad S, Li S, Aggarwal BB. Multitargeting by turmeric, the golden spice: From kitchen to clinic. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2013 Sep;57(9):1510-28. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201100741. Epub 2012 Aug 13.
3. Overview of Tumeric University of Maryland Medical Centre
Liquid Herbal Extract
Menstruum Ratio 1:3
Made from the premium quality raw material for the highest results.
We only select premium grade herb suppliers, prioritize organic facilities and quality from clean areas around the globe
to produce this potent extract, using patented hyper raw-extraction and cold-processing technology.
Potent 1:3 herb to solvent ratio guarantees that all the qualities of the herb are fully protected.
Adults take 30-50 drops of extract in a small amount of water or favorite juice 2-4 times daily between meals.
Organic 99.7% Glycerin
Shake well before using.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on the label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
Ask for a replacement if safety seal is broken.
Balancing Formula for Detoxification & Rejuvenation*
- Assists natural internal cleansing*
- Gently maintains regularity*
- Nourishes and rejuvenates the tissues*
- Supports healthy digestion and absorption*
- Natural antioxidant*
Serving size: 1 tablet
Servings per container: 90
Each 500 mg tablet contains: Amalaki fruit (Emblica officinalis)+, Bibhitaki fruit (Terminalia belerica)+, Haritaki fruit (Terminalia chebula)+.
Other ingredients, from natural sources: organic maltodextrin, silicon dioxide. Free of gluten, soy and dairy. 100% vegetarian.
This item contains no animal products and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
*The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For more information pertaining to your personal needs please see a qualified health practitioner.