This golden yellow spice traditionally used to flavor Asian dishes but now its vast health-promoting effects is a study topic in various universities and research around the globe. It reinforce the immune system and brain, purifies the blood, and promotes clear, healthy skin. Tumeric supports proper function of the pancreas, reduces kapha and supports healthy blood glucose levels that are already within the normal range. Turmeric soothes and nourishes the joint tissue and promotes comfortable movement. An excellent herb for those with Kapha constitutions or imbalances.
Related scientific research references:
1. Kasi PD1, Tamilselvam R2, Skalicka-Woźniak K3, Nabavi SF4, Daglia M5, Bishayee A6, Pazoki-Toroudi H7, Nabavi SM8. Molecular targets of curcumin for cancer therapy: an updated review. Tumour Biol. 2016 Jul 28.
2. Gupta SC1, Sung B, Kim JH, Prasad S, Li S, Aggarwal BB. Multitargeting by turmeric, the golden spice: From kitchen to clinic. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2013 Sep;57(9):1510-28. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201100741. Epub 2012 Aug 13.
3. Overview of Tumeric University of Maryland Medical Centre
Indian cooking spice that promotes digestion and overall health and well-being*
- Cleanses the blood and promotes healthy skin*
- Strengthens digestion and promotes healthy intestinal flora*
- Supports healthy blood glucose levels that are already within the normal range*
- Supports comfortable movement of the joints*
Serving size: 1 ml
Servings per container: 30
Amount Per Serving, Herb Weight Equivalence: 667 mg
Ingredients: Turmeric root (Curcuma longa)+.
Other ingredients, from natural sources: non-gmo/gluten-free Grain Alcohol (45-55%), Deionized Water.
This item contains no animal products and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
*The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For more information pertaining to your personal needs please see a qualified health practitioner.