Take Advantage of the Holistic Benefits of Organic Massage Oil
Sattvic has a broad range of organic massage oil for you to choose from. In Ayurveda, the term Sattva, which our name is derived from, embodies purity, calmness, kindness, alertness and compassion. We are proud to work closely with globally recognised manufacturers to continue the long-standing tradition of holistic Ayurvedic health practices. We like to think of ourselves as Australia’s gateway to Ayurveda.
Benefits of Organic Oils
Most organic oils are used for aromatherapy, which is known to be a complementary approach to holistic healing. While oils should not be ingested, they are good for topical application, such as massages. In practice, odourless oil is the base, adding scented essential oils will then achieve the desired aroma – hence the term aromatherapy.
- Sesame Massage Oil comprises various fatty acids. People often call it nalla ennai in India, which means ‘good oil’. It is an excellent source of vitamin E, which is known for improving the skin’s moisture as well as aiding in preventing age spots. By using our Massage Sesame Oil, you are using ancient Ayurvedic treatments, used for detoxifying and nourishing.
- Castor Massage Oil, when absorbed through your skin, can be beneficial in aiding your body with the removal of toxins. Castor oil is pressed from the seeds of the castor bean plant, and has been used as a traditional cure for skin and gastrointestinal concerns.
- A sleep oil is oil applied before bedtime to aid more restful sleep. We have a few sleep massage oils available, all of which have been certified organic. Sleep Easy is a blended base of four organic oils, with a hint of jasmine and chamomile flowers. Massage the oil into your head and the soles of your feet to help you get a rejuvenating night’s rest. The herbs in our Brahmi oil are mixed with organic coconut oil. If you use this on your scalp at night, it can help support healthy sleep patterns and aid in rejuvenating the nervous system. The Bhringaraj we offer is traditionally used to support healthy hair growth and better sleep.
When used in conjunction with conventional therapy, aromatherapy ̶ through various applications ̶ has been known to aid in reducing headaches, fatigue, nausea, muscular aches, and circulatory problems, amongst others.
Related Services We Provide To Natural Oils
Not only will you find an excellent variety of natural and essential oils when shopping with us, we also offer several other health and wellness products influenced by the traditions of Ayurveda.
- We have an incredible selection of teas available. Our wellness teas are those teas which contain adaptogens and other herbs that are known for helping with focus, calming or boost immunity. We also have single herb teas and herbal green teas. Our dosha teas focus on areas of the body that – according to Ayurveda ̶ are influenced by the three doshas (Vata, Pitta and Kapha) that make up your bodily constitution. Our range of chakra healing teas supports the health and healing of the seven chakras of your body; namely, the root chakra, the sacral chakra, the heart chakra, the solar plexus chakra, the throat chakra, the third eye chakra and the crown chakra.
- You will also find a range of organic hair and body care products we stock. Among these, you will find Ayurvedic shampoos and conditioners and a selection of hair colours ranging from black to copper and even ash brown. The dyes we sell are vegan, and contain plant extracts like henna and indigo. You will find Reetha hair powder, which cleans your hair without surfactants, and preserves your hair’s natural balance, while the Shikakai powder helps to prevent dandruff and irritation, and reduces the appearance of split ends. Our body care range includes facial oil, body butters and face scrubs.
- Dental care is as important as skin care and hair care, and we can help you with that too. You can choose from a selection of oil-pulling Ayurvedic mouthwashes, in flavours like cinnamon, ginger, or even bubble gum. There are copper or stainless steel tongue scrapers. Our Ayurvedic toothpastes are available in foam-free, fluoride-free and mint-free options.
Why Trust Sattvic Regarding Buying Ayurvedic Oils Online?
We are a proudly Australian-owned and operated company, providing an excellent variety of carefully selected premium quality products. We have been around for four years and have since provided Australia and New Zealand with the best of the herbal, natural, organic, Ayurvedic and health-related products and services available. We focus on making sure that the products we offer have been through stringent testing and quality assurance processes. To support your health as well as the health of the planet, we commit to offering products that are certified organic, sourced sustainably, and fairly traded. Our products are also free from chemicals, pesticides, irradiation and GMOs. We also conduct tests for identification, heavy metal contamination, and microbiological contamination.
We would love to hear from you regarding any questions you may have about the extensive range of wholesome organic products we have available. We look forward to helping you on your Ayurvedic journey.