As one of the three ingredients in the Ayurvedic super formula Triphala, Haritaki is considered to be one of the best herbs for balancing vata dosha. Supporting the body's natural cleansing process, it gently removes accumulated natural toxins in the gastrointestinal tract
Related scientific research references:
1. Yogesh M. Jirankalgikar, B. K. Ashok, and Rambabu R. Dwivedi. A comparative evaluation of intestinal transit time of two dosage forms of Haritaki [Terminalia chebula Retz.] Ayu. 2012 Jul-Sep; 33(3): 447–449.
Detoxification & Rejuvenation for Vata*
- Removes excess vata from the system*
- Assists natural internal cleansing*
- Supports healthy elimination and maintains regularity*
- Nourishes and rejuvenates the tissues*
Serving size: 1 tablet
Servings per container: 90
Each 500 mg tablet contains: Haritaki fruit (Terminalia chebula)+.
Other ingredients, from natural sources: organic maltodextrin, silicon dioxide. Free of gluten, soy and dairy. 100% vegetarian.
This item contains no animal products and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
*The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For more information pertaining to your personal needs please see a qualified health practitioner.