Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) is considered to be most suitable herbs for balancing vata dosha. Supporting the body's natural cleansing process by helping in removal of any accumulated natural toxins in the gastrointestinal tract. As a rejuvenative, it strengthens and nourishes the tissues and supports the proper function of the colon, lungs, liver and spleen. Haritaki is traditionally used as a remedy for all vata-related imbalances. It maintains regular elimination, helps promote healthy body mass, and supports comfortable and complete digestion.
Related scientific research references:
1. Yogesh M. Jirankalgikar, B. K. Ashok, and Rambabu R. Dwivedi. A comparative evaluation of intestinal transit time of two dosage forms of Haritaki [Terminalia chebula Retz.] Ayu. 2012 Jul-Sep; 33(3): 447–449.
Detoxification & rejuvenation for vata*
- Removes excess vata from the system*
- Assists natural internal cleansing*
- Supports healthy elimination and maintains regularity*
- Nourishes and rejuvenates the tissues*
Haritaki Fruit Powder (Terminalia chebula)
*The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For more information pertaining to your personal needs please see a qualified health practitioner.